Skip to main content

February's Layout in My Bujo

Image result for happy eyes clipart

First I want to thank you all for the well wishes on my eye surgery, Want you to know it all went well and I am writing this without glasses. A little fuzzy but will get better with each passing day. It's funny tho cause I find myself trying to reach for the top of my head as though my glasses are there. 
I am so pleased so far with getting the multi-focal lenses in place of the mono-focal lenses. I think it was a good choice for me.


Now I wanted to show how much the layout in my Bullet Journal has change in the month of January. Been only doing this Bullet Journal setup for tasks and planning since November. Loving it and the fun part is finding the layout that works the best. To see each week improving.  

I started the year out with my daily spread looking like this,

I've blurred it so nothing too personal can be read. Hope you still can get the idea.

tasks on one side and journaling on the other. This is why I like the bullet journal, the flexibility to have a daily planner plus a journal.

Then during the month I thought about how many pages I would be using in this journal if I continue with a 2 page spread.



Changed it up to a page for each day's tasks and journaling.
I liked that and did this for a couple weeks but then I added a menu page where I had spaces for tasks and goals for the week written there also.


 I liked having a week at a glance of tasks and such to check out.
But again was concern about pages being used, I want this book to last at least 6 months.


So I decided to try a layout where it was a week of dailies and tasks and goals for the week on the spread. then have my journaling on the following pages.

LOVE THIS...


So now this it what February is looking like,


Monthly  calendar



Monthly tracker and Plan With Me Challenge. This is a daily challenge put on by Kara at Boho Berry, Kim at Tiny Ray of Sunshine on Facebook and Instagram for Bullet Journal lovers.



A place to write daily gratitudes.  (I still use my jar too)


This is the daily spread


Which I am liking right now. I seem to have enough room, everything I need at a glance.
With my journaling on the following pages. You can see some shadowing from the writing but it doesn't bother me. Actually it's darker in the photo than what I see.

Which I can see so well now....

Well there is what my Bujo has come to.



  

Comments

  1. I am so glad your surgery went well, wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I told you before, that when you first described the bullet journal, I researched it some more online and created my own. I love it! Everything I need is in one place! I get more done and don't forget as much as before. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your vision is getting better each day. The journal looks great and very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Portable Design Wall

I had wanted to get a portable design wall to take to retreats but did not want to pay the price. Looked at various pins on pinterest and took ideas from more than one to come up with my verison. It worked out great and only cost a fraction of the price. The PVC pipes, joints and 2 yards of felt cost under $22.00 My design wall is 4' x 4' which stands approximately 5 1/5' tall. For this size need 2 - 10ft length of 3/4" PVC pipe for the frame and 4ft of 1" PVC pipe for the feet Cut the 3/4" PVC into 4 - 4' section                                                                                       2 - 1' section              Cut the 1"  PVC into 4 - 1' section          The joints you'll need will be 2 - 3/4" elbows 2 - 3/4" T's 2 - 3/4" to 1" T (this will be the base of the Feet) 4 - 1" elbow Also need pipe cutters (this cost me almost as much

Yarn Along 2/20/13 Spoon Pin Doily

It's snowing here and I know some of you are tired of snow but here we will take the moisture any way we can get it. Plus it just gives me a reason to stay in and work on some of my projects. In this picture I'm not sure if you can make it out but in the background there are some wild turkeys that hang around the house sometime, just  chilling This project I'm working on is Spool Pin Doilies.   I had never heard of them before until Bonnie Hunter had mentioned it on her blog . She a had a viewer send her one for her sewing machine along with a pattern. I did not like the pattern but loved the idea so I decided to make up my own version. I wanted a more simple, smaller and fuller doily. So I tried different thread sizes to get one that I like. (From left to right) I tried sock yarn, which I'll redo because I think I like that look. Heavy weight crochet thread, nope too big Bamboo yarn, I like it. Looks good on my Kenmore. Pearl cott

What's Up

Well that is a big question, what's up Seeing how I haven't posted since before the retreat I went to. So I will show what I did at the retreat and what I have been doing these past few days, which is this Log Cabin Christmas Tree  wall hanging I have the blocks completed and now it just a matter of getting them sewn together. I'll get to that tomorrow. While at the retreat I made this baby quilt top with the disappearing 4-patch block. I had a charm pack and used some "snow" fabric Kaufman snow is one of my favorite whites to use. It's white but not a stark, bright white, goes well with a majority of the fabric I've collected. I started late making my blocks for RCS14 First I wasn't sure what pattern I wanted to make and then with all that was going on the first part of the year, I didn't start until July. One quilt is using a quarter log cabin in solid colors. I made these at the retreat, have the other half t